Cape Town Safari Full Day Tour
Depart 06h00 – 07h00
Just two hours from Cape Town, you can now experience, for the first time in over a century, the return of Africa’s largest wild animals to this region. Set in a big green oasis in the arid Karoo, your Safari experience can include lion, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, kudu, bontebok, springbok and other antelope large and small, along with soaring eagles and numerous species of birds.
ONE DAY SAFARI (daily departure)
- Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
- Fruit growing region of Ceres
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2 hour game drive in open air 4×4
- Lunch under trees in the open-air or in the boma style restaurant
- Relax around the pool in summer or at the fireplace in winter
- Return to Cape Town via Huguenot Tunnel.
- Orange Wi-Fi on board
PRICE: R 2890 per person
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
Rate includes: Welcome drinks, game drive & lunch
Rate excludes: Drinks